Excess inventory Management
We provide help with excess inventory management! Founded in 2013 as an independent trading division of Lantek Corporation, SemiXS manages excess inventories of electronic components that have been marked as surplus or obsolete.
Excess inventory can arise through a variety of circumstances. Technology can force parts to become obsolete, consumer demand can shift and product designs could alter during a manufacturing run. This makes the task of a company’s purchasing department an incredibly difficult one.
At some point, nearly every company will end up with quantities of excess electronic components that they no longer need. These components will, over time, decrease in value, take up valuable warehousing space and be a drain on resources.
Luckily, SemiXS can help turn this negative into a positive by unlocking the potential value of these parts. We could limit your loss by selling your excess and surplus stock at near market rates.
SemiXS’ specialist staff work hard to purchase and manage these quantities of excess stock. Thanks to our unique position within the global electronics industry, we can market these unwanted components to OEMs, CEMs and distributors from around the world.
The entire process is remarkably straightforward. Here’s how it works:
- Send us your stocklist or inventory of electronic components that you’d like to monetise.
- Our team will appraise the value and condition of your stock
- We will discuss the options available, either an outright purchase, consignment agreement or a mixture of the two.
- The parts will be shipped to our warehouses
- We will then market and sell your excess to manufacturers and distributors that need your stock, producing cash from redundant stock.
Whether your stock consists of excess parts left over after a completed production run, or a mixture of obsolete, end-of-life and slowing moving components, we are here to help.